Organized in 1924

 

Since the membership was now split, two new departments were organized in 1924, the Branchville Volunteer Fire Company and the Berwyn Heights Volunteer Fire Department. The Branchville Company kept the land and the Berwyn Heights Department kept the apparatus and the charter. Berwyn Heights was now designated Company 14 by the Prince George’s County Volunteer Firemen’s Association for it was the 14th company inducted into the association.

1924 Station